Prudent financial planning today helps ensure a secure tomorrow.
Your future financial security is a priority for us. When it comes to long-term investments, we demystify the process and help you create a portfolio that aligns with your goals. ABS Associates provides access to tax-deferred annuities* from the most respected and highly rated companies, in line with our conservative philosophy. Your Financial Consultant will assist you every step of the way in determining the investments that are right for you.
Investing in tax-deferred annuities provides a flexible retirement strategy with special advantages. Deferral of taxes on interest earned allows your money to grow faster. Consult your tax advisor* concerning your specific situation.
- Tax-deferred growth
- Competitive yield with minimum rate guarantee
- Guarantee of principal
- Guaranteed lifetime income options
- Flexible premium options
- Professional asset management with a range of portfolio options
- Tax-deferred growth
- Wide range of investments, income and withdrawal options
To calculate the benefit of tax-deferred compounding, use our investment calculator.
* Any tax information provided on this website or by any of our Financial Consultants is general, intended for convenience only and may not apply to your situation. It is necessarily incomplete and does not constitute tax advice. Before relying on any such information, you should consult with your tax advisor. Neither Apple Bank, nor ABS Associates of New York, Inc., nor Infinex Investments, Inc. make any warranties and are not responsible for your use of this information.
**All guarantees are by the issuing insurance company and are subject to the claims paying ability of the insurance company.
*** Variable annuities are offered by prospectus; the prospectus contains more complete product information, including fees and expenses, and should be read carefully before investing. It is important to carefully review the prospectus to understand all risks and costs prior to investing.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member FINRA/SIPC. Some insurance products are offered through ABS Associates of New York, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Bank for Savings. Infinex is not affiliated with either entity. Investment and insurance products and services offered through Infinex and ABS Associates of New York, Inc. are:
Not FDIC Insured
Not Guaranteed by the Bank
Not a Deposit
Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
May Be Subject to Investment Risk
May Lose Value Including Loss of Principal