Export, Trade and Supplier Finance
Since 1863, Apple Bank has been serving its greater New York constituents with excellence in banking services. Today, Apple Bank's executive management team has continued to maintain a long history of profitable performance and prudent financial management.
Apple Bank's senior bankers bring this same commitment to excellence, industry expertise and a proven track record of success to providing services for export, trade and supplier finance.
- Export Credit. Apple Bank can underwrite a variety of transactions -- both large and small -- with officially sponsored credit agency guarantees. We have completed transactions with EXIM, OPIC, MARAD and SBA guarantees, and with credit agencies in Europe and Asia.
- Finance. Apple Bank can also finance well underwritten transactions, which are integral to or tied to the client's underlying business.
- Advisory. We can employ a variety of structures and provide advisory services to clients and investors where necessary.
Apple Bank Provides:
- Efficient and lean operations
- Focus on low costs and fast execution
- Stable funding base
- We underwrite assets for our own balance sheet.
- We have a history of prudent financial management and profitable performance.
- Executive management team with proven track record in place for last 20 years
- Strong and experienced transaction team of senior bankers and corporate finance executives
- Special expertise in aircraft and big ticket finance
- Strong, long-term relationships in airline industry
- Operate in US dollars and other major currencies
- Fixed or floating rate, short term and long term financing
- Our clients interface directly with decision makers at every step of the process.
- We provide unmatched, fast decision making and turnaround on financing.
Please call Jonathan Byron, Senior Vice President, for more information at 212-224-6428.
Click here to learn more about our transaction team.