Your FDIC-Insured Deposits at Apple Bank
Update: Effective as of July 21, 2010, basic FDIC insurance coverage at member banks has been permanently increased to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership type.* For more information, please speak with a banker at your local Apple Bank branch, or visit the FDIC Web site at www.fdic.gov.
A summary of FDIC insurance as it currently applies to your accounts at Apple Bank is shown below.
Click here to see how a family of four could receive $6 million in FDIC deposit insurance coverage.
$250,000 Per Depositor, For Each Account Ownership Type*
Personal and Business Checking Accounts including:
All Certificates of Deposit
All Savings Accounts including:
- Apple Gold Savings Account
- Apple Premium Savings Account
- Apple Super Savings Account
- Apple Grand Yield Savings® Account
- Apple Edge Savings Account
- Apple Advantage Savings® Account
- Apple Grand Yield Direct ® Savings
- Lease Security Accounts
All Money Market Accounts including:
- Apple Money Market Account
- Apple Advantage Money Market® Account
- Apple Edge Money Market Account
- Apple Treasury Bill Indexed Money Market Account
- Apple Business Money Market Account
*Deposits may be insured for more than $250,000 depending on the way they are titled. Click here to use the FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator.