At ABS Associates of New York, we know that the savings and investment choices you make today will impact your financial future. We work with the most respected and highly rated companies to make available a variety of investment options that reflect our conservative philosophy.
Investing in tax-deferred annuities provides a flexible retirement strategy with special advantages. Deferral of taxes on interest earned allows your money to grow faster. Consult your tax advisor* concerning your specific situation.
- Tax-deferred growth
- Competitive yield with minimum rate guarantee
- Guarantee of principal
- Guaranteed lifetime income options
- Flexible premium options
- Professional asset management with a range of portfolio options
- Tax deferred growth
- Wide range of investments, income and withdrawal options
Taxable vs. Tax-Deferred Yields
Compare what you need to earn on taxable income to equal the tax-deferred earnings of a fixed annuity:
Annuity Base Rate/100 – Tax Bracket = Tax-equivalent yield
Example: If your annuity rate is 3% and you are in a 25% tax bracket, your tax-equivalent yield is 4%.
Consult your tax advisor* concerning your specific situation.
To calculate the benefit of tax-deferred compounding, use our investment calculator.
* Any tax information provided in this Web site or by any of our Financial Consultants is general, intended for convenience only and may not apply to your situation. It is necessarily incomplete and does not constitute tax advice. Before relying on any such information you should consult with your tax advisor. Neither Apple Bank, nor ABS Associates of New York, Inc. makes any warranties and is not responsible for your use of this information.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member FINRA/SIPC.
Some insurance products are offered through ABS Associates of New York, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Bank for Savings.
Infinex is not affiliated with either entity. Investment and insurance products and services offered through Infinex and ABS Associates of New York, Inc. are:
|Not FDIC Insured
||Not Guaranteed by the Bank
|Not a Deposit
||Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
|May Be Subject to Investment Risk
||May Lose Value Including Loss of Principal