At ABS Associates of New York, we know that the savings and investment choices you make today will impact your financial future. We work with the most respected and highly rated companies to make available a variety of investment options that reflect our conservative philosophy.
Investing in tax-deferred annuities provides a flexible retirement strategy with special advantages. Deferral of taxes on interest earned allows your money to grow faster. Consult your tax advisor* concerning your specific situation.
- Tax-deferred growth
- Competitive yield with minimum rate guarantee
- Guarantee of principal
- Guaranteed lifetime income options
- Flexible premium options
- Professional asset management with a range of portfolio options
- Tax deferred growth
- Wide range of investments, income and withdrawal options
Taxable vs. Tax-Deferred Yields
Compare what you need to earn on taxable income to equal the tax-deferred earnings of a fixed annuity:
Annuity Base Rate/100 – Tax Bracket = Tax-equivalent yield
Example: If your annuity rate is 3% and you are in a 25% tax bracket, your tax-equivalent yield is 4%.
Consult your tax advisor* concerning your specific situation.
To calculate the benefit of tax-deferred compounding, use our investment calculator.
* Any tax information provided in this Web site or by any of our Financial Consultants is general, intended for convenience only and may not apply to your situation. It is necessarily incomplete and does not constitute tax advice. Before relying on any such information you should consult with your tax advisor. Neither Apple Bank, nor ABS Associates of New York, Inc. makes any warranties and is not responsible for your use of this information.
Securities are offered through Essex National Securities LLC (ENSI) member FINRA/SIPC. ENSI is not affiliated with Apple Bank for Savings. Insurance products are offered through ABS Associates of New York, Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Bank.
Securities and Insurance products are:
Not FDIC Insured
Not Guaranteed by the Bank
Not a Deposit
Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
May Be Subject to Investment Risk
May Lose Value Including Loss of Principal