Prudent financial planning today helps ensure a secure tomorrow.
Your future financial security is a priority for us. When it comes to investments, we demystify the process and help you create a portfolio that aligns with your goals. ABS Associates provides access to solutions through Infinex Investments, Inc. to help meet both your current and future needs. Your Infinex Financial Consultant will assist you every step of the way in determining the investments that are right for you.
Investing in tax-deferred annuities provides a flexible retirement strategy with special advantages. Deferral of taxes on interest earned allows your money to grow faster. Consult your tax advisor* concerning your specific situation.
- Tax-deferred growth
- Competitive yield with minimum rate guarantee
- Guarantee of principal
- Guaranteed lifetime income options
- Flexible premium options
- Professional asset management with a range of portfolio options
- Tax-deferred growth
- Wide range of investments, income and withdrawal options
To calculate the benefit of tax-deferred compounding, use our investment calculator.
Other Investment and Planning Solutions
A mutual fund is a type of investment vehicle consisting of a portfolio of stocks, bonds or other securities. Mutual funds pool money from the investing public and use that money to buy securities, usually stocks and bonds. The value of the mutual fund portfolio depends on the performance of the securities its fund managers decide to buy. When you buy a unit or share of a mutual fund, you are buying the performance of its portfolio or, more precisely, a part of the portfolio’s value.
- Mutual funds are available in a number of categories (e.g., growth, income or a combination) that represent the types of securities in which the respective funds invest, their investment objectives and the returns they seek.
- Mutual funds give individual investors access to diversified, professionally managed portfolios. Diversification is a method of helping control risk. It does not assure a profit or the avoidance of loss.
- The overwhelming majority of money invested in employer-sponsored retirement plans goes into mutual funds.
Equity-Linked Certificates of Deposit***
An equity-linked CD is an FDIC-insured certificate of deposit that ties the rate of return to the performance of a stock index, such as the S&P 500 Composite Stock Price Index. Equity-Linked Certificates of Deposit are FDIC insured, up to $250,000 maximum per depositor if held to maturity. The terms of these CDs vary; typically the term is five years. The financial institution calculates your rate of return on the date that the CD matures based on the particular terms of the contract. Therefore, there is no guarantee that any payment in excess of the guaranteed payment will be paid. As with any CD, you should understand its terms, verify whether the institution offering the CD is reputable, and assess whether the CD is an appropriate investment for you.
New York State 529 College Savings Plans
A 529 Plan is a tax-advantaged investment vehicle in the US that is designed to encourage saving for the future higher education expenses of a designated beneficiary. 529 Plans are named after section 529 of the Internal Revenue Code. While most plans allow investors from out of state to participate, there can be significant state tax advantages and other benefits for investors who invest in 529 Plans in their state of residence.
ABS Associates provides access to New York State 529 College Savings Plans to meet your higher education funding needs.
* Any tax information provided on this website or by any of our Financial Consultants is general, intended for convenience only and may not apply to your situation. It is necessarily incomplete and does not constitute tax advice. Before relying on any such information, you should consult with your tax advisor. Neither Apple Bank, ABS Associates of New York, Inc., nor Infinex Investments, Inc. make any warranties and are not responsible for your use of this information.
**All guarantees are by the issuing insurance company and are subject to the claims paying ability of the insurance company.
*** Variable annuities, mutual funds, and equity-linked CDs are offered by prospectus; the prospectus contains more complete product information, including fees and expenses, and should be read carefully before investing. It is important to carefully review the prospectus to understand all risks and costs prior to investing.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. (“Infinex”). Member FINRA/SIPC.
ABS Associates is a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Bank. Infinex is not affiliated with either entity. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.
Not FDIC Insured
Not Guaranteed by the Bank
Not a Deposit
Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
May Be Subject to Investment Risk
May Lose Value Including Loss of Principal