For the things you planned for – and those you didn’t – let Apple Bank lend you a hand.
What is a personal loan?
An unsecured personal loan is money borrowed with no collateral required that you pay back in fixed monthly payments.
How can I use a personal loan?
Some common reasons for taking out a personal loan include:
- Paying for (and celebrating) a wedding
- Home repair or improvements
- Paying down high-interest credit cards or other debt
- Covering an unexpected insurance or medical bill
Having savings goals is a smart plan. But if you fall short, a personal loan may make sense when the monthly payments are less expensive than other types of credit (like credit cards) and you can comfortably afford the monthly payments for the term of the loan.
Personal loan features include:
- Breaking down large expenses into more manageable, monthly payments
- Paying the same fixed-rate amount every month
- Fixed repayment terms of 3 and 5 years
- Easy auto-pay options to assist keeping you on track4
- No pre-payment penalty
- Ability to manage your loan online
How to get a personal loan - 3 Easy Steps
- Check Your Rate (will not affect your credit score)1
Tell us a little bit about yourself and your needs. We'll show you the rate you may qualify for, based on the information provided.
- Complete a Quick Online Application
You can upload required documents right from your personal device.
- Get Your Money
Receive your funds in as little as one business day in most cases.3
For general questions or help with an applications, call 866-661-3472 and speak to a dedicated loan specialist, 9:00 am – 8:00 pm ET, Monday – Sunday.
If you’ve already received a loan and have questions, call 866-661-8768, 9:00 am – 9:00 pm ET Monday – Friday, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Saturday ET.
You can borrow between $3,000 and $50,000. Your loan amount will be determined based on your application request, credit score, income, and other information provided in your loan application. Not all applicants will qualify for the full loan amount requested.
To check your rate in advance of completing your application, Apple Bank conducts a soft credit pull, which will not affect your credit score. If you complete the application process after receiving a rate, we will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies using a hard credit pull, which may affect your credit.
Loan eligibility is dependent on a number of factors, including confirmation of New York residence, credit score, income, and additional information provided in your loan application.
No. There is no prepayment penalty for paying off a Personal Loan by Apple Bank before its maturity.
- When you check your rate, we perform a soft inquiry on your credit report. This initial “soft” inquiry will not affect your credit score. If you complete the application process, we will perform a “hard” credit inquiry which may impact your credit score. If you accept a loan, repayment information will be reported to the credit bureaus.
- Subject to credit approval. New York state residents only. No origination or application fee. Personal loans by Apple Bank feature rates no greater than 24.99% Annual Percentage Rate (APR), with available terms of 3 years (36 months) or 5 years (60 months). Rate and term are based on creditworthiness, income, and information provided in your loan application. For example, if you are approved for a $10,000 loan at 10% APR for a term of 36 months, you will pay $322.67 a month, and a total of $11,616.12 over the 36-month life of the loan. Your rate and loan amount may differ from the provided example. Longer repayment terms may have higher rates.
- If you accept your loan by 5:00 pm ET (not including weekends or holidays), you will generally receive your funds the next business day. If accepted after 5:00 pm ET Monday-Friday or during the weekend or holidays, you will generally receive your funds two business days later.
- While many borrowers opt for automated recurring payment for ease of use, we also accept payments by check or one-time electronic payments. Borrowers have the flexibility to choose the repayment method that works best for them.