SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Through the “Consolidated Appropriation Act, 2021,” Congress has extended the Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) through March 31, 2021.
Apple Bank has teamed up with Pursuit to support our small business customers by providing access to the Paycheck Protection Program. To apply for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan:
Visit www.sba.gov for current Paycheck Protection Program Requirements, and for answers to the following questions, among others:
- Follow this link: https://pursuitlending.com/apply-ppp-loan/,
- Enter “Apple Bank” as your referral source,
- Use the Apple Bank-specific “Referral Source Access Code”: 2788, and
- Complete the application process.
We look forward to helping you achieve your small business needs today, and into the future.
- Who is eligible to apply?
- What are SBA PPP loan requirements?
- What are terms, conditions and interest rates for a PPP loan in the extended program?
- Can SBA PPP loans be forgiven?
- What can I use SBA PPP loan proceeds for?