If you are unable to login to your Online Banking service, please refer to Online Banking Login Help for detailed instructions. It’s also helpful to review these common reasons why you might be having trouble logging in:
- Incorrect User ID or Password. Be sure you are entering your case-sensitive User ID and Password correctly.
- Pending Online Banking Registration. You can't access the system until your registration is finalized.
- Old Page Stuck in Cache. An older version of your login page may be stuck in a special folder called a cache. Clear your cache and try again or review our Browser Compatibility Guide.
- Problem with Web Browser Version or Settings. Make sure you are using the most updated browser version to view our site. If you're already doing that, try reinstalling the browser.
- Problem with Modem. This service recommends using a modem speed of 28.8 or higher. However, the speed at which you actually connect to the Internet may vary. Also, performance results may vary when using cable modems due to differences in duplex technology offered by cable providers.
- Interactive TV. Our Online Banking service does not currently support interactive TV because TV browsers may not conform to generally accepted web standards, resulting in inconsistent online sessions.
- Enabling Cookies. In order to provide optimal security, performance and reliability, this service requires that cookies be enabled on your browser. Cookies are a small piece of information that a web server can store on your browser so the system recognizes your actions during a session.
Other reasons why you are unable to log in may be due to temporary ATM network, institution or web server unavailability, or other system errors. In most cases, an error message will be displayed, with instructions as available. In these cases, please try to log in at a later time.
Finally, the Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides your access may be experiencing an outage, peak usage, or other network problem.
If you continue to have problems, please call us at 914-902-2775. Our TDD phone number is 800-824-0710. Visit applebank.com/hours for current CustomerLine service hours.