Leverage our comprehensive, secure Business Online Banking.
As a business owner, you need powerful technology that saves you time and gives you complete control over your finances. Our Business Online Banking service lets you manage your business finances anywhere 24/7.
Running your business on the go? Check out our Business Mobile Banking App.
Your online security is very important to us. Our Business Online Banking service employs security in several ways.
- You control account access with your Personal User ID, Password and security questions (i.e., multi-factor authentication).
- You can manage your designated user access and entitlements and establish dual control for transactions as you deem necessary.
- We provide security of data transmission over the Internet with the latest data encryption technology and Secure Socket Layer (SSL), the highest level of data encoding available.
How to Add Services to Business Online Banking
- Please download, print and complete the Business Online Banking Application and Agreement.
- Return the completed application to your local branch for processing.
- Once approved, you will receive a letter confirming the services approved for you.
- You will then be asked to complete the following documents and return them to your branch:
Our service enables you to keep track of your accounts, conduct domestic wire transfers, pay bills, transfer funds between Apple accounts, and initiate stop payment requests. Establish multiple users with unique User IDs and Passwords (such as selected employees), and assign access privileges and limits as you see fit. Access user activity reports and modify your designated user entitlements at any time. Set up alerts for users and all types of account activity.
View, download and print transaction history, based on account activity. For tax and recordkeeping purposes, access account statements with cleared check images online.
Please visit your local branch, or call CustomerLine at 914-902-2775. Our TDD phone number is 800-824-0710. Visit applebank.com/hours for current CustomerLine service hours.